Note: Registration is closed for the 2020 Season and we regret to say we can no longer accept new athletes.
Registering for the MTB team involves a few steps. Here they all are in one place. Note that all team fees are non-refundable.
_____ New Riders Only : Use this form to submit your school information so the sorting hat can put you in the right house.
_____ Goals! Complete your Goal setting form for the season (T-shirt size for team t-shirt is at the bottom of the form).
_____ Volunteer Sign Up (each rider parents/guardian please select 2 items from list).
_____ Pay Team Dues. $100 per rider paid via paypal or checks made out to West Madison NICA MTB Team mailed to 2134 West Lawn Ave. Madison, WI 53711
_____ Registration. Complete NICA registration and pay League and NICA fee ($65 total) in PitZone (complete when rider is listed as “practice ready”)
_____ Complete and submit scholarship paperwork (if needed)
_____ Race Registration – Also complete in Pit Zone. Race registration is all ON HOLD due to COVID19.
_____ Team Communication! You will have an email from the team each week. For last minute schedule changes, sign up for remind.com (you can choose text, push or email notifications) based on your team:
- West MTB (6-12th grade) : https://www.remind.com/join/westmtb
- Verona HS (9th – 12th) Grade MTB Team : https://www.remind.com/join/verona608
- Verona MS (6th-8th Grade) MTB Team: https://www.remind.com/join/veronamtb
- Westside Composite (Oregon, New Glarus, Edgewood): remind.com/join/veronacmp
- Memorial MTB (6-12th grade): https://www.remind.com/join/madmemmtb
_____ Order Jersey/Team Kit – we do not plan to order jerseys in 2020, will re-open this option in 2021.